TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation and Time Change Policy: To make sure that your car Is on time every
time, please follow this policy. Notify us
according to the set time period or a Full no-show charge would be applied.
- 2 Hours Minimum notice for NYC Reservations, including NYC Airports.
- 4 Hours Minimum notice on all VIP Road Shows.
- 4 Hours Minimum notice for all Sprinter Van [Reservations.
- 4 Hours Minimum notice for all Nationwide Reservations.
- 12 Hours Minimum notice for all International Reservations
- 48 Hours Minimum notice for all Specialty Vehicles including Buses & Coaches
- If you are unable to locate your Chauffeur, please call us at .
- If you leave without any communication It may result in a full no show charge.
- United Limo is not liable in the event of any mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up
lost tin-le at a mutually agreed date.
- Alcohol consumption and Drug use Is prohibited by law. All our vehicles are Non-Smoking.
- No Smoking allowed inside the vehicle.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 10 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
- United Limo is not responsible for delays or the termination in Winter caused by unsafe road
conditions (not salted roads, hazards
- United Limo Is not responsible for articles left or stolen In the vehicles please check for
all your belongings before leaving the vehicie. Additional Stops, Waiting Time, Tolls, Parking and other incidental charges
are charged extra.
- Client is responsible for the Private Charter Planes Schedules.
- To obey the local parking rules & laws your Driver may need to go round for circling.
- For all Outside Airport Pick-ups please contact us or the Driver directly to co-
ordinate the pick up spot.
We are always on time or even early, however some circumstances are beyond our control.
We would always notify you incase of any delays. Thanks again!